Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am I really asking for to much here?

All I want is a guy who will be faithful and loyal Im not asking him to marry me tomorrow or pay my bills or even take me out every night I just want someone who will be loyal if they say they want to be in a committed relationship i think they should BE committed right? are there any guys out there who can handle that anymore it just seems like the new trend is ';have sex with as many women as possible'; or ';make your girlfriend cry as often as possible';. now I know this is a crazy generalization but I just need someone to tell me that either there is hope or tell me to give up and just learn to live with being single forever. No I was not cheated on (recently) but thats becasue Im so sick of having to worry about it and ALL I hear men talk about is how many girlfriends they have and how ';cool'; it is that they get away with itAm I really asking for to much here?
no your not asking for to much...but it make take awhile to find the person who is mature and secure enough to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment