Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you support our troops ??

Date: Feb 14, 2008 5:50 PM


Subject: IRAQI SOLDIERS


Body:


You stay up for 16 hours.


He stays up for days on end.














You take a warm shower to help you wake up.


He goes days or weeks without running water.














You complain of a ';headache';, and call in sick.


He gets shot at as others are hit, and keeps moving forward.














You put on your anti war/don't support the troops shirt, and go meet up with your friends.


He still fights for your right to wear that shirt.














You talk trash about your ';buddies'; that aren't with you.


He knows he may not see some of his buddies again.














You walk down the beach, staring at all the pretty girls.


He patrols the streets, searching for insurgents and terrorists.





Photobucket








You complain about how hot it is.


He wears his heavy gear, not daring to take off his helmet to wipe his brow.














You go out to lunch, and complain because the restaurant got your order wrong.


He doesn't get to eat today.














Your maid makes your bed and washes your clothes.


He wears the same things for weeks, but makes sure his weapons are clean.














You go to the mall and get your hair redone.


He doesn't have time to brush his teeth today.














You're angry because your class ran 5 minutes over.


He's told he will be held over an extra 2 months.














You call your girlfriend and set a date for tonight.


He waits for the mail to see if there is a letter from home.














You hug and kiss your girlfriend, like you do everyday.


He holds his letter close and smells his love's perfume.














You roll your eyes as a baby cries.


He gets a letter with pictures of his new child, and wonders if they'll ever meet.














You criticize your government, and say that war never solves anything.


He sees the innocent tortured and killed by their own people and remembers why he is fighting.














You hear the jokes about the war, and make fun of men like him.


He hears the gunfire, bombs and screams of the wounded.














You see only what the media wants you to see.


He sees the broken bodies lying around him.














You are asked to go to the store by your parents. You don't.


He does exactly what he is told even if it puts his life in danger.














You stay at home and watch TV.


He takes whatever time he is given to call, write home, sleep, and eat.














If you support your troops, the click ';reply to poster'; copy all the codes, and repost the bulletin.





If you don't support your troops well, then don't re-post. You won't die in 7 days, your love life won't be affected, and you won't have the worst day ever. You don't have to repost. It's not like you know the men and women that are dying to preserve your rights.




















































































































To copy, just hit the reply button and copy and paste the codes





WHETHER YOU ARE FOR IT OR AGAINST IT IS IRRELIVENT, REALITY IS THAT OUR MEN AND WOMEN ARE STILL FIGHTING, PLEASE KEEP THIS GOINGDo you support our troops ??
Amen!!! God bless my brother Oliver for doing the one and single most important thing for my family that I would never have the balls enough to do ....and God bless all the others as well, because, who am I to them but just a stranger????...Yet, I am a fellow American, and that's ALL the information they need to save my life! , Who else on EARTH but soldiers would ever do that for you?


Think about it...they'd take a bullet for YOU, and do everyday...the very least you can do in return is say ';Thank you';Do you support our troops ??
i support the troops


but i dont support why theyre there in the first place.
yes I support your countrys troops being over there but not ours.
I support them 100 %
Yes, My Son Just 'Retired' The Marines.....20 Years....!!
I love our soldiers!





Thank you....all of you!
Like my son said.....if it wasn't for BUSH....we wouldn't be going through this! and he is 8 years old! I support them 100%
I support our troops 100%


And may they all come home soon!!!!!!
You better believe I do. They may or may not agree with this war but thaey have a job to do that I am sure is not easy. They do it because they love this country and are fighting for our safety and freedom. God bless them and God bless America!!!
Yes I do!


100%


Thanks
heck yeah! i have tremendous amounts of respect and admiration to the men and women serving today


I appreciate their sacrifices and their bravery


and i wish they could just come back home..
yes, of course %26amp; if you don't screw you!
Having been raised as a 'Military Brat' and serving in the US Army, US Army Reserve, and US Air Force Reserve for 9.12 Years. I will always support the US Military until I am in my grave. I am a disabled Viet-Nam Era Vet 1973 - 1984. God Bless America, Protect our Service Members!
I support our military 100%. I have a tiny idea of what they went thru in peacetime, but no idea of how severe a war must be to serve in.


I hope and pray they all come home OK and receive the welcome they so richly have earned!
actually i pity them.. but they have a sworn duty to uphold...
Yes I do!! God Bless you for standing up for them!!!!!!
I live with a former Soldier who fought in Afgahnistan. I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes l do.
We are a military family retired. One son is also like Dad.


The USA military has always had our support %26amp; respect.


We are proud of them %26amp; what they are doing to keep America free.


They %26amp; Our President are in our prayers daily. ~~~~~~
Yes I support them 1000%...
For the sake of our country, it's best to support.
Yes, I support our troops! I wish our country could have kept support for troops who are following Government orders- and how our troops were treated during Vietnam war in same matter! :)
I'm married to a U.S. Marine, so yes, I most certainly support them! Thank you for posting this. I've seen it before and it needs to be passed around, we could use a reminder of what our service men and women do for our safety. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment