Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys, if your wife/girlfriend earned less $$$, would it balance out with better home- making?

Economic times are tough.


If your wife/girlfriend had less $ to contribute to the overall budget, BUT, since she is working fewer hours, were able to devote much more time to keeping the home orderly and clean, spend more time making great meals and take over much of the errand/chore situation at home, how would that balance out?





the bills are still being paid on time, but it's a much tighter budget. but possibly (for a guy?) a much nicer home life with great cooking and a well-kept home....Guys, if your wife/girlfriend earned less $$$, would it balance out with better home- making?
It's not the balance of money that's important to me, it's the balance of hours/effort.





If I work ten hours a day and my wife only works six, it doesn't matter who actually brings home more money. I expect her to have done more around the house with her four extra hours of non-working time.





Then again, if her six hours are more exhausting than my ten hours, then I would probably be expected to do more around the house with my extra energy.Guys, if your wife/girlfriend earned less $$$, would it balance out with better home- making?
no it doesn''t balance out if it's a tighter budget, but I would get a better full time job and expect help with the house chores. I have the best of both worlds. My woman works full time and so do I, our kids are grown, we share all chores, if I get home before her I cook, etc. We both enjoy working on outside chores as well. It's a 50/50 relationship. AND guess what guys? if the chores are done early, we have all night to play!
I think it shouldn't matter. 50/50 doesn't mean you have to earn the same amount or more than he does or vice versa. What it means is that you and he should share all of whatever you have or earn with each other without holding back. You can't give any more than you have honey and no one should ever expect you to.





';a much nicer home life with great cooking and a well-kept home....';





and don't forget; lots of great sex.
I make about 1/8th of what my husband makes (since I got cut to part-time a few months ago); he doesn't seem to mind, and I'm not even that good of a home-maker. I do help him with his business, tho, without being paid. Overall, we make a good living, and paying bills wouldn't be a problem even if my income went away completely.
no, it doesn;t balance out nothing.... doesn't matter if u clean, I'm the one working, I'm the provider, you're only a lazy woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment