Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make out with my girlfriend?

When you are making out, do you constantly break your lip embraces? Or do you keep them basically locked together?





Is making out: a series of kisses in a row with more passion? or is it 1 longer kiss that you don't break contact with much?How to make out with my girlfriend?
I wouldn't worry too much about it. But when I make out generally it's a series of kisses and the occasional longer smooch. Just have fun with it!How to make out with my girlfriend?
its pretty much whatever you want it to be
just learn as you go along, when your kissing it will all fit in and make since, kind of like magic! They say if you really love them, it will all come naturally
Hahaha don't be stressing about how to make out! I was so stressed at first and like I tried to have all my questions answered... but when the time comes I didn't even remember any of what I was told and it was just a natural thing... just do what feels right and go along with what your partner is doing. :)
A little of both. An endless series of short kisses will get old, as will one long unbroken kiss. Mix it up, and definitely play with the rhythm. Predictability is the enemy of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment