Monday, August 16, 2010

How to make a douchebag kid leave your girlfriend alone effectively.?

Alright, so you may have seen my other question on here recently, but this one is a bit differnt, and covers a somewhat different topic, perhaps you all can shed some light. As of last month, I have been going steady with a girl who I am awfully fond of, but she has a history that is somewhat dark. Though she's only had sex a grand total of two other times besides with me, one of those times she was raped by three guys.





One of these guys keeps showing up at her door, texting her, myspacing and calling her. She is obviously very uncomfortable, but doesn't blame him as the youngest member. I think she still blames herself, or something dumb like that. Anyway, I am clearly the superior of the two of us, and I need to show this kid that talking to her, even looking at her, is not going to fly. He can **** around with his cheap whores every week. (He's got an ugly new one every month at least) but he isn't going to be bothering her any longer.





If I don't do something, I am no man at all. This is very necesary. I can sympathize with the fact that a lot of you are kind of metro-sexual, non-violent and such. But I don't have a proper father to give me advice. So if there's any logical MEN out there who's like to give me a few pointers on exactly how to deal with a problem like this one, chasing people down and beating their asses, please tell me.How to make a douchebag kid leave your girlfriend alone effectively.?
Tell him you'll beat the living sh*t out of him.How to make a douchebag kid leave your girlfriend alone effectively.?
well first of all it depends on your age. if you're under 18 and in school then you're free to do w/e you want to him with pretty minimal consequences, else you could have some serious charges against you! but either way if you're goina kick his *** you better do it good!
Ha. I fought someone over a girl one time. I tried avoiding it for over a year. We worked together and I had warned him and management that if something wasn't done I was going to take matters into my own hands. One day he got drunk and challenged me...I called his bluff and then proceded to beat the crap out of him on his front porch.








The thing is...the girl was livid that I resorted to fighting. You need to get your girl to make it clear to this dude that he isnt welcome around her anymore...if he continues after that then it is your turn to warn him.


If it doesn't end there...then do what you gotta do to feel better about the situation.





Iam confused how the girl doesn't blame him though....sounds like she's full of ****.





I resent the metrosexual comment.
  • pink hair
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment