Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do when you find out your girlfriend cheated and you still love her?

I just recently found out my ';ex'; had cheated on me with sum guy in atl...anyhow, we had been together for about a year before it happend....we had our fair share of problems and stuck together through it all....the basic things most couples experience...Well, it got to a point where the job I was workin at was working me nonstop all day n night and that left very little time for me and her to be together...not to mention i wasnt being compensated well at the job...6 day work weeks..7-9 every night!!! This primarily was her reason for doing what she did...if I had been around more maybe things wouldnt have gone as bad as it did...I still love and care for her...she has been tryn to get back with me and we've been apart for two months now...and i still feel the same for her...and hurt...but im grown and I really want to try and work through it with her.......She completely takes responsibility for what she did and is not proud of it...but it is what it is....and that she cant change it...We did have something really special..and i dont want to through that away because i should have seen the signs with my ';job ';situation and that it would strain my relationship......every woman need that affection and i was hardly there because i was always workin......it kinda opened the door for the disaster.......WHAT DO I DO NOW....I STILL LOVE HER.....IT AINT JUS THE SEX....I LOVE HER......IF SHE IS TRULY SORRY, AND WANTS TO WORK THROUGH IT WHAT SHOULD I DO AND HOW DO I MAKE THINGS WORK?? IM A BRUTHA IN NEED OF SOME GOOD SOUND ADVICE....NOT NO BS....SHE IS A GOOD WOMAN AT HEART....OUR SITUATION (LIVING EXPENSES,MONEY,WORK,TIME,';MOUNTAINS';) JUST TOOK A TOLL ON BOTH OF US....BUT THE PROBLEM WAS MOSTLY MY JOB.....WE NEVER GOT TO DO ANYTHING AND WERE ALWAYS WORRING ABOUT SOMETHING FINANCIAL DUE TO MY ';JOB';....SO SHOULD I TAKE HER BACK????? What to do when you find out your girlfriend cheated and you still love her?
What is she going to do if you are married to her and things are stressful? How special is a relationship when one cheats? Think about it. What is she doing now that you are apart? Believe what one does, not what they say.What to do when you find out your girlfriend cheated and you still love her?
Couples can move beyond cheating if





a. forgiveness is given and the forgiver doesn't 'hold the cheating' over teh head of the person after they say they have forgiven them.





b. the cheater really is going to stop





I'd want an std test though, from the cheater.





If you love her give her 1 more chance, but if she cheats again, then I'd say she isn't right for you.
ya your an idiot. dump her ***. she dont love you chump. dont let her play you. kick her the curb and find someone else. dont be a wussy.
drop her man, shes not worth it...a cheater is a cheater and it will happen again eventually...to many fish in the sea you dont have to only have one...i know after a year u find feeling for somone and dont want to let them go but in this case bro, if it happened once it will happen again....no one deserves a cheater and your work schedule is no excuse to cheat, if she really loved you or had feelings for you no mater what ur schedule is that would of never happened...let her go man. I might be hard now but u WILL find someone better than that

No comments:

Post a Comment