Friday, August 20, 2010

How to ask a girl to become your girlfriend?

I've been dating this girl for a little while, and last night we had an amazing night. I like this girl alot, and since I've been so long out of the game (just got out of a three year relationship about four months ago) I was wondering how you would ask to make her my girlfriend. Do you just straight up ask ';Hey be my girlfriend'; or do you ask ';Hey if I started sleeping with other girls would you get mad'; or would you just leave it how it is and just assume the outcome. This girls about to leave out of town for a while and I just want the security of knowing that when she gets back we can pick off where we started (without us sleeping with other people, unless of coarse thats how it HAS to be).How to ask a girl to become your girlfriend?
the odds are she has already decided for you. before she leaves get romantic and have a going away party for her just the two of you.you know candle lit dinner flowers the works


if you can cook do it at your house if not find a classy place and dress up


the more fuss you make the better. she'll know how you feel and will remember how you made her feel.


then ask her if she wants to be exclusive





but do not ask her if she'll be mad if you sleep with other people


she will probably think you already are and want permissionHow to ask a girl to become your girlfriend?
how bout this sit down with her, say hey babe, i really like u, i enjoy the time we spend together, i was thinkin and i hope u do to, that maybe we could be more exculsive/intimate/thanfriends and so on
ya ok u dont ask ';Hey if I started sleeping with other girls would you get mad'; tht would b strang jst ask straight up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment