Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do Christians knock other religious groups when they aren't doing what God commanded them to do?

If you are not like this, please don't respond. Jesus said go out to the highway and hedges in which the Jehovah witness do. why criticize them for doing the work you are called to do and not doing? When I was out there living for me, not a Christians tried leading me to Christ but the Jehovah witness came knocking on my door and tried to get me to come to God. They made the effort, where in the world were you. Oh I know, you were to busy down at the book stores buying these add on bible teaching so you can teach yourself how not to go out and minister to the lost. I'm just keeping it real. The same way Jesus kept it real with the Pharisees when he chewed into them.





I have been to a lot of the churches around here in my city and I ask them the same thing and they come up with some lame excuses. the thing I don't get, why try using scripture to give reasons to why you aren't out here doing what Christ commands. If you are disable, or ill, that is one thing but if you are capable of going to the movies, to a club, or to party, over your girlfriend house to get laid. (keeping it real) then you are capable of getting out and going out to minister to the lost.





True story, I was dating this woman and we were suppose to had gone out to dinner and to the movies one night. well I get a call from the youth pastor telling me they are going to help feed the homeless and asked would I like to go. I told him to give me a minute and I told my girlfriend did she want to go, she reminded me of the movie and the dinner and I told her we can do that tomorrow. she said she didnt want to go so l told Gary, she doesnt want to go but I will be there in a few minutes. Oh she was mad and told me, the bible said let your yeh be yeh and your nay be nay. and I told her, we can do this tomorrow. I went to help and we had a great time. Ann on the other hand was not happy. she didnt want to go to the movie or out to dinner the next night so I went by myself and had a great time there too.





I love going out and ministering to the lost. one of the best jobs ever. I know that when God use me to minister to people, when it's time to end, I have learned something from the person he sent me too. If you say you are a child of God, then lead a lost soul to Christ instead of finding reasons not too and then complaining when someone else is doing it.





if you don't like the way someone is fixing your pancakes, get your lazy butt off the couch and go make your own.Why do Christians knock other religious groups when they aren't doing what God commanded them to do?
Sounds like you are motivated in the right direction. Below is a link to our website where you can get some help furthering your education.


Welcome aboard!





A loyal brother JWWhy do Christians knock other religious groups when they aren't doing what God commanded them to do?
why do you assume all christians all do that?
Maybe they are angry christians.
Because Christians dont need to broadcast their beliefs to get people to walk with them. I dont know what the hell a Jehovas witness even believes and honestly I dont care.
The problem Christians have with Jehovah's Witnesses is not that they go out and tell other people about Jesus. The problem is that they have a weird understanding of the Bible. The Jehovah's Witnesses have changed what was in the Bible and twisted verses around.





Do you believe that there is a heaven and hell? What do you think will happen when you die?
I know you said not to answer if you are not like this, can't help it. You are doing the right thing. Don't worry about what other Christians don't do. You are right on. You don't need to be any certain religion to love, serve or obey God. It is your heart and you have a good one. Be blessed
You have the audacity to criticize Sean about not getting past the first grade when your grammar and spelling have yet to reach that grade level? Your attitude and your arrogance, not to mention your idiocy and Biblical illiteracy, do nothing to glorify the Lord you pretend to serve.
Amen Bro. People do need to get off their lazy butts and do what they are supposed to be doing. Some people don't know how to be an effective witness. That shouldn't be an excuse though. I have this saying I like to teach my kids in my youth group, and that is after you leave here, go out and preach the gospel and use words if necessary. The love of Christ is not always shown through our words, but most times is shown in our actions. I do have one thing that I don't agree with you at all on and that is when you said the Jehovahs witnesses are out there doing Gods work. The J.W.'s are not doing Gods work at all, they are a cult of the devil. But none the less, they are setting a good example of what all Christians should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment