Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you feel about your girlfriend making out with another girl in front of other people?

The other night my girlfriend and I went to a party, she brought along her friend who is a girl, and we met up with some of her friends and my friends. We ended up getting really drunk and then my girlfriend decided that she wanted to make out with her friend (the girl she brought). I was completely all for that, as long as they were in a private, but instead she wanted to do it where all of our friends were standing around watching. I blew up and got pretty upset about seeing our other drunkin friends watch them do that, I almost broke it off with her at that time and I thought it was completely disrespectful and I just felt very uncomfortable with that. She didnt care and she still doesnt care, she doesnt think she did anything wrong and now I guess im the bad guy here.


And like I said if it was in private, i wouldn't have cared, but other people seeing it, I just felt really uncomfortable. She says I need to relax and that it was fine that **** did that.


What do you guys/girls think?How would you feel about your girlfriend making out with another girl in front of other people?
I'm with you 鈥?she dissed you all right. If this had happened to me I'd have thrown a fit and probably would have broken it off.





Nobody needs this kind of tacky, whorish behavior in their life. If she wants a relationship with her friend, then she should break up with you first.





';Relax'; with it? What a joke!





KabumHow would you feel about your girlfriend making out with another girl in front of other people?
I'd drop my girlfriend in a heartbeat if she made out with another girl. Whether in private or not, she's supposed to be mine, not mine and a couple other people.





She doesnt seem to care to much about how you feel. Although she was drunk, she might not have known what she was doing. I think you need to analyze that relationship a little.
Since she was drunk, I'd forgive her.
Id be so annoyed, it just shows that she has no respect for you whatsoever. If i were you, id take some time to re-evaluate your relationship. If she admitted it was a mistake/disrespectful in the first place then, maybe she could have been forgiven on the grounds that she was drunk and she feels bad about it now, but, if she cant see your point of view, then she's just going to do it again. You obviously have very different views on whats right and wrong.
was she drunk? Not that it is a good excuse but if she was drunk she probably didn't realize the extent of the kiss she was giving that girl.





You are not the bad guy. She was the one who was wrong, kissing someone else when she is your girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment