Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you politely tell your girlfriend it bothers you when she doesn't text back?

Lately, whenever i text my girlfriend something she will rarely text me back unless i ask a question and even then it takes a while for her to respond. It shouldnt bother me all that much but i feel like sometimes when we are hanging out she will answer any text she gets right then and there even when we are busy doing something. I'm just slightly confused and a little upset and i would like to talk to her about this but how do i do it without making her even slightly upset with me?How do you politely tell your girlfriend it bothers you when she doesn't text back?
Well if you know for sure she totally likes you than you have nothing to worry about. I'm not a big texter myself. Like i'm the kind of person that can answer the text and then not answer the next one. I'm just like that. I do that to everyone, guy friends or girl friends. They sometimes ask me why i dont text back and i really dont know. Sometimes i just don't feel like texting. Maybe she is the same way. Good luck though. Hopefully she just has the prob i have.How do you politely tell your girlfriend it bothers you when she doesn't text back?
It's probably nothing, dear.





I know that I don't have unlimited texting and I only text back if I have to answer something or don't want to seem rude.





If everything is otherwise great with your girlfriend, I would just surmise that she's not that big on texting.
say yo ***** txt me bak

No comments:

Post a Comment