Monday, August 16, 2010

This is for the Fathers out here!?

What would you do if you put your girlfriend through hell while she was pregnant and she decides to get you out of her life by telling you that the child belongs to someone else and gives the child this other guy's middle name. Through it all you are in Afghanistan and agreeing with everything you family is telling you and making your gf feel like ****. How would you feel about the ending?This is for the Fathers out here!?
Oh that wouldnt be the end...First miss thang...there is DNA test and courts of law...second with youre sparkleing personality I'm sure the hell dished out went both ways third ... how in the hell do you do that to your child it definitely shows that the conflict is your fault sister...but its no problem really he will just take your *** to court and get custody...been there and done that. Talk to my ex she thoght it was cute to give my daughter a different name now I have custody and she pays support. court agreed to a name change. no problem.This is for the Fathers out here!?
You got what you desereved,you should have grown up quicker
all you have to do is get a blood test and if the child isnt yours dont worry about it ,but if the child is yours step up 2 the plate and do right by your child
you lucky that guy don't break your neck for that ish... I know a relationship can really be tested through pregnancy and stuff goes bad, the female does not get the attention she wants or whatever , but I know being a loving father , if my baby's mom pulled some ish like that wit me just to get me back Id flip out now if its true , I feel sorry for ya and ya man. but damn just say you slept w/ someone else or something if you wanna play those games, but don't throw ya child into this if its not true

No comments:

Post a Comment