Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How far do you open your mouth when you make out with someone?

I am going to my girlfriends house soon and I was wondering how a normal kiss turns into making out. How long should it be before I use my tongue? And how far do you open your mouth? Any sources would be helpful, thanks.How far do you open your mouth when you make out with someone?
lol. I had questions like these when I was younger. Don't worry too much about it. This is something you can't really tell someone how to do. You have to actually try it to learn but I'll give it a shot anyway.





Start slow. Don't open your mouth too much at first. Just kiss and now and then open your mouth half an inch or so. All you really need to do is kind of suck her lips and you can even bite a little (not too much!). If it feels right to use tongue then use tongue.





If she's not ready don't push it. Make sure she's comfortable and, like I said, go slow.How far do you open your mouth when you make out with someone?
just open it wide enough to poke ur tongue out


kiss for a few seconds then gently touch her lips w/ ur tongue


if she opens her mouth, probe around w/ ur tongue for a few seconds then pull back to normal kissing


then let her have a turn


if she keeps her mouth closed, obviously just stick to normal kissing until she's ready

No comments:

Post a Comment