Friday, August 20, 2010

Taylor Swift Lovers? Modern Middle School Love Story Lyrics. Like Em'?

This is the Love Story Lyrics by Taylor Swift. But like for a Middle or High Schooler. The scene is your at a school dance. You really wanna dance with him but you can't. Ya know? Hope you like em'!








Love Story聽





We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes, the flashback starts I'm standing there. In the gym in the party air.聽





See the lights, see the party and fun now. 聽See you make your way through the crowd and say Hello. Little did I know.聽





That you were Romeo you were throwing big hints. And my friends said Stay away from Juliet. I was crying in the hallway beggin' you please don't go.聽





I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting. All there's left to do is run. You be my beau and I'll be your girlfriend. It's a Love Story, baby just say Yes.聽





I sneak out to the courtyard to see you. We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew. So close your eyes. Escape the school for a little while.聽





You were Romeo, I was a new nano iPod. My friends said stay away from Juliet. But you were everything to me. I was beggin' you please don't go.聽





I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting. All there's left to do is run. 聽You be my beau and I'll be your girlfriend. It's a Love Story, baby just say Yes.





Romeo save me. 聽They're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's so real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it outta this mess. It's a Love Story, baby just say Yes. Oh oh. 聽





I got tired of waiting. Wondering if you were gonna ask me out. My faith in you was fading. When I met you on the outskirts of town, I said





Romeo save me. I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring.聽





And said, Date me Juliet. You'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your friends, go pick out a necklace. It's a Love Story, baby just say Yes.





Oh oh oh oh. We were both young when I first saw you. 聽 聽聽Taylor Swift Lovers? Modern Middle School Love Story Lyrics. Like Em'?
You're title got my attention!!!!!!!!


this was beautifullllllllll %26lt;3 ...taylor should hav wrote it like that


I made a taylor swift song's spoof too


...but mines was funny and weird





lolTaylor Swift Lovers? Modern Middle School Love Story Lyrics. Like Em'?
Um.. interesting. I don't actually like the original song, so... um.. this one is eh ok. Kinda of cute, your little add ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment