Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean when your bf says you're 'chilled out'?

Hello everyone,


My boyfriend yesterday told me in front of all his friends that I was chilled out. Is it a positive thing coming from a man or not?especially with all his friends around?


We've been together for 7 months now and I'd like to live with him but I haven't asked him yet cause it may be too early for a man to start to live with someone after only 7 months. What is your opinion about it?


And how do you know when he is ready?And men, what would make you want to live with your girlfriend?


Thanks for all your answers!What does it mean when your bf says you're 'chilled out'?
Yes, it is a positive thing.





It means you're not in his face, you are easy to get along with and you don't make a mountain out of a molehill / you're not a drama queen and you keep it real.





My girlfriend is chilled out and that is one of the many reasons I love her.





:-)What does it mean when your bf says you're 'chilled out'?
I would assume that meant that we were taking a break with the relationship. But idk just talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment