Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long does it take a girl to commit to be your girlfriend?

I am growing tired of her


if she doesnt come around soon I may have no choice but to drop her like a hot potatoe which will break my heart to pieces because I think i love her.





She has tested me beyond measure. I've spent endless hours chatting with her, we have walked hand in hand all around the city. I've done every possible thing a guy could do or be that any other woman would be all over me to be my girl in a heartbeat,. I am a 9.0 according to an online rating site yet even if that is infated abit big deal I am not a dog and yet she still is undecisive, she says she is in no hurry to be burned again and she is still deciding about me. I have recently moved closer to her house now and she came over the day i moved and we had dinner together went out had a blast but just wont commit to me yet. How long how long does this take to make a girl your grilfriend?How long does it take a girl to commit to be your girlfriend?
My boyfriend and I were ';seeing'; each other for about a year before we started dating.





If you are tired of it, tell her that.How long does it take a girl to commit to be your girlfriend?
i was just ';seeing '; my boyfriend for about 2 or 3 months before we were actaully together.
well depends if shes important to you then you will wait ....

No comments:

Post a Comment