Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you feel if your girlfriend just stopped kissing you?

I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 16 and he is fairly experienced while i'm not. He always starts making out with me and i stop after about 15 seconds because i dont know what to do. Guys how would this make you feel?How would you feel if your girlfriend just stopped kissing you?
I would be curious and ask you, ';Is anything wrong?';


';What can I do to help?';


If he is experienced, he should know enough to detect that and ask.


He might be experienced in kissing, but he is extremely immature in the emotion department.


Don't give him to much credit.


He's still a little boy that goes to school.


Date someone your own age - he is just taking advantage of you because of your young age.How would you feel if your girlfriend just stopped kissing you?
I have a girlfriend?!?!?1 .. YAY!! .. oh wait now she doesn't love me ..


:o( mega sad face.
Well it will make me feel very uncomfortable being around u lol probably having second tought of being with you sorry :(
Relieved... But hey, it's just me ;)
if he keeps tryin to make out wid u den apparently he likes makin out wid u..juss relax and nt think about if ur gud or nt bc ull get 2 caught up n thinkin and nt actaually cherish da moment ur havin wid ur boyfriend..so juss chill..da only way u can get better is if u pratice..

No comments:

Post a Comment