Friday, August 20, 2010

To Guys: Does it make you mad when your GF has only guy friends?

My boyfriend just broke up with me (and I mean, JUST NOW) because I said I hung out with a friend at lunch in the gym (like I always do). He was always worried I would cheat on him, so he had his friends spy on me (he couldn't because he got kicked out of school). I have about three girl friends who I actually like being with, I guess its just a girl thing that girls dont get along often because of jealousy and stuff.


Guys, do you get upset when your girlfriend hangs out with other guys?


Girls, how can you avoid a controlling relationship?To Guys: Does it make you mad when your GF has only guy friends?
yes it happens to just about everyone, but people must realise how boring life can become if there other half wont let them see other guys/girls, but more importantly, your not going to have a good long term relationship if you both cant trust each other can you





how can you avoid a controlling relationship? tell your guy exactly what ive written here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment