Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To all you guys out there 21+, how much would you care about your wife/girlfriend's virginity?

I mean if there you were, about to have sex with the love of your life, would you be bothered that she had previously had sex with another guy? Would it make the occasion less special? Would you have preferred it if you were the first and only guy she had been with? Would you have felt happy knowing she had spent years saving herself for you? Or would it have made no difference and you don't care either way..?To all you guys out there 21+, how much would you care about your wife/girlfriend's virginity?
If I am honest, the situation is unlikely. I would not date a virgin for a long term relationship. Someone should have had a few sexual experiences (I am 24 but have had this attitude for some time now). Most girls my age are not, but if I fell in love and they were I would still respect them and it.To all you guys out there 21+, how much would you care about your wife/girlfriend's virginity?
Depends if she just had regular sex with him or did some really freaky and weird stuff.





I'd be hoping for the latter, that way I know she's seasoned in the fun stuff.





Regular sex is quite boring. Just a lot of thrusting and squirming.
I wouldn't care, except for that I would prefer that she had already been with one or two... but thats just me.
I would prefer that she had experience.
I'd prefer that she had a bit of experience.
actual sex with virgins suck. its messy, awkward, and always having to stop and say ';are you ok?';. so no. sex with someone that is a little experienced is a hundred times better than sex with a virgin.
come on, you cant give it a lot of importance if she isnt a virgin, you cant be so selfish, she probably didnt even know you. But I guess it gives it a nice touch if u shes a virgin.
well im 17, and i cant stand my gf not being a virgin you know? and it would probably make it less special because if she previously had sex then she already made it special with the other guy..ahhh idk but i dont like when my gf is not a virgin PERIOD.
A) Before you get to the point of having sex, this shouldn't be a surprise to you. What I am saying is, if you are at the point of having sex, you should know her sexual history and be ok with it.





B) No it would make no difference at all to me and I would prefer not to be her first.
Well, I'm nearly 18 years old and I'm a virgin (By choice) Guys at my school are just ';Manwhores'; they go to parties and get with girls and just leave them the next day..it's pathetic. Every girl at my school is either a scandless girl like a slut or pregnant...





It really does bother me considering that I am still a virgin, I'm assuming it would really feel more special because it's the love of your life and you both waited for each other? :\





Mind helping me?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090211235417AAmU77W
it definitly makes a difference. I would love her to be... But even if she's not I will deal with it because I'm not really innocent either. I think we should just have the same idea that we made mistakes in the past and that we will always remain faithful. that's good enough for me. But if she had sex with like 10 guys, then definitly I will not even go that far with her in a relationship because I've only been with 1 girl and I plan not to be with any other ones until marriage.
Me and my girlfriend both swapped our v cards. I am under 21 but I can still say that I really like it when she said shes still a virgin. I remember she scared the crap out of me when she said that she has done some other stuff before. I was like wow I cant believe it. Turns out she had phone sex. Its not that bad. Hell I sorta did it too before. No physical contact is good for me.





I dont know why I like it like that. I just think its more clean that she has only been with me. I am sure she feels the same way. I dont exactly want to go out with a girl who has been passed around like money.
I'm 16 but....


I wouldn't be bothered by it when I'm older because I've already had sex. Yes it would make the occasion of have sex less special for some guys. I think any guy or girl likes being the first for kissing to sex. I'm sure alot of guys would like to have a girl waited for him. But, there two different guys out there...Romantics and @$$ez!
It does not matter either way to me. I want her to have fun in her lifetime, and I want to be there having fun too :wink wink:
There are many factor that have to be considered, ethnicity, age group, religion, would need to have a bigger picture to asses this issue better.


If latino it could affect, if mature age it could not, if young if would.


If White it could be different, it just depends.
If she is just a girl I am screwing I don't want her to be a virgin...but if my wife or the love of my life....I would! I was my ex gf's first and we still moved on!! My current already lost hers but we are still cool! I tell her that it would hv been special if it was me, and she says that I have her completely and she is giving up her body for me...I joke around about taking her anal virginity to sub for the vaginal, and she says that its fine if tht is what I want....but i dont want to be an asshole...
And I thought it was obvious...I guess I will be letting you in on a little secret. A guy only wants to sleep with a virgin because she has no basis for judging his performance. He really is the best she's ever had...it is an ego boost for the insecure...nothing to do with love. It makes no difference to me, I don't care either way.
No, I wouldn't be bothered if she had sex with another guy because I am a virgin myself and would feel more at ease with a woman with some experience. I think society is too hard on women who do choose to have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment