Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do guys think it's weird when their girlfriend doesn't know how to make out? or do they think it's cute?

my ex boyfriend and I have made out one time and I really still don't know how, I'm like reallyyyy pretty tho and ALOTTT of guys like me but I never go out with them because I don't like to be taken advantage of. but me an my new boyfriend have been going out for a while now and I know he lives me, he tells me all the time and even tho I don't know how to make out I know he will still live me no matte what, but do you guys think that when one of your girlfriends doesn't know how to make out that it's weird? he never said he thinksd it's weird and I don't wanna ask him so what do you guys think? (guys ONLY please) or mabey you think it's cute, or it would be nasty?Do guys think it's weird when their girlfriend doesn't know how to make out? or do they think it's cute?
there is nothing nasty about not ';being good at making out.'; guys like girls who are innocent and who aren't easy. you sound very young and should probably not be making out anyways :)Do guys think it's weird when their girlfriend doesn't know how to make out? or do they think it's cute?
cute


jordan


herr
I'm not a guy but I am going to answer. Think if the tables were turned. I dont think cute is the word unless your 12. It comes with practice so if your young then it should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment