Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you make your voice permanently lower?

My normal voice comes across as rather nasally sounding with a medium tone (i had a girlfriend with a deeper pitch than me), but if i sort of tense the back of my tongue and breathe out using my diaghram, i can make a very manly, confident, bold voice that, given the choice to have that become my default voice for everything, i would. I'm 22 so i'm not expecting much for voice changes anytime soon. I mean if they could do this through surgery somehow, i honestly would, because it would give me a ton of confidence and make people take me much more seriously. And let's focus on this problem instead of my self-image, haha i knew that would be coming.





I'm really good at doing tons of different types of voice impersonations, but the problem is holding one permanently. If i could, i would. But to fail and show the real normal nasally voice would be deathly embarassing, too much risk.How can you make your voice permanently lower?
Thoraxic surgery. Not recommended though. Be happy the way you areHow can you make your voice permanently lower?
Steroids
I'm not certain there are many ways short of maybe smoking a lot.





I, too, have a nasal voice, but it's fairly deep. The nasal part is what bugs me. To treat that, you might want to try taking Mucinex to clear things out a bit so you can speak more freely.





Other than perfecting the ';fake'; voice you wish you had and then going all ';method actor'; with that voice, I don't think there's much you can do.
Cigarettes. Smoke lots and lots of cigarettes and just before you die of throat cancer your voice will take on a nice deep rasp.
get kicked in the balls
don't shy, that's your mine, be brave !

No comments:

Post a Comment