Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yes or no? Make it a point to call your boy/girlfriend everyday when out of town or vice versa?

Especially after hours. Would you feel right if your mate didnt try to have a conversation with atleast once daily, when you havnt heard from them all day, except a 45 sec call to say hey, and they will call you back, just to tell you they are going to sleep, or their phone is on roam, but get angry if you suggest calling the hotel room phone to talk.





How should this be handled and what do you think about thisYes or no? Make it a point to call your boy/girlfriend everyday when out of town or vice versa?
I agree with the person above me. I stay in touch by checking in a couple of times a day and sometimes before bed. We check in by email, text, and phone. We are quite independent people but it makes us feel connected. Short phone calls are just fine but the getting mad if you call the hotel room...hmmm. I would talk with him/her about that one and find out why it is a bother. If the phone is in roaming or can't get a connection, he/she has the option to call out using the hotel phone or moving to an area with better reception. When out of town I like to stay connected but enjoy my time away and it's a chance for the other person to get a break and miss me too. If they can't call I'm sure it's for a good reason if it is out of character.


Savannah Jones www.letstalkoverlatte.comYes or no? Make it a point to call your boy/girlfriend everyday when out of town or vice versa?
my boyfriend calls me everyday when he is away... sometimes few times a day. It feels as if we are not apart. It brings us closer together. However, if he can't make it, I know he has a very good reason for it. There is no need to get mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment