Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you assure your girlfriend that she's the only person you want to be with?

We haven't gone out for too long but it seems like she doesn't trust me. I have not done anything to make her think otherwise. I really like her but she always questions me when I don't pick up her calls or people I talk to on facebook. What can i do to assure her that she's the only one I want to be with?How do you assure your girlfriend that she's the only person you want to be with?
i think she just has to get more comfortable w/ you. i think there is trust issues in the beginning of every relationship. spending more time with her. maybe show her that you'll spare other things for her. like plans w/ friends maybe ditch your friends, i know it sounds mean but i' just saying a couple of times lol you'll survive, and suprise her. suprises always makes a girl feel special. you don't have to give her gifts. just being there counts :)











good luck





~chrissy ;)How do you assure your girlfriend that she's the only person you want to be with?
tell her flat out..be like listen if you cant trust me..then its over...thats wat i dont..i dont play games =)
if she has a trust issue and ur really a good guy.. then ditch her. too much drama for her to be yellin at u for no reason
You shouldn't have to. If you keep having to assure her now, imagine how bad it'll be once you're dating for a while. Tell her she needs to trust more. Solve your problems early on, or it will only get worse. Good luck
literally tell her that...say something like I'm with you because I want to be with you. If I didnt I wouldnt be with you. I truly do care about you and I hope that you trust me...Its probably just because of some past experiences shes had tho
Uhm, how long? And she's playing these control games with you? Son, you are in the thick of it and won't see what I mean now, but you need to get out of dodge, and FAST! Break up with her if she doesn't take your word for it. She's insecure and controlling. And if you give in by going great lengths to prove to this girl (which never works because these types of women are never happy with what you do for them) then she'll sit with you on a leash, go bang a couple other guys (cause you'll be too darn boring for her) and treat you like crap.





She doesn't like that you have friends on facebook? Tell her to shove it. Next thing you know she won't want you hanging out with the guys anymore, and then she won't want you hanging out with any one, and if you really suck, she'll get mad at you for spending time with your family. She gets mad that you don't pick up? Tell her you are busy and she's gonna get a call back, and if she doesn't get that you have a life outside of her it's time she gets hit by the reality train.





Dude you seem to be a decent guy. Don't settle for this psycho. In due time you'll see what I mean.
You really don't have to do anything, tell her that, if she still doesn't trust you, then maybe the relationship won't work out, because of her selfishness. She needs to think that, if she is not being trusted too, how would it feel? And since you guys have been going out not quite long, she should understand, that's how all relationships go, maybe you should too.
  • computer security
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment