Monday, August 16, 2010

GIRLS help please!!! How to make creative and thoughtful things for your girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 years now a little bit more than that.





I'm looking for cute things to do for her that don't cost a lot because she gets mad when I spend a lot of money on her. She's away at college so I can send her things in the mail but the next time I visit her will be in 2 weeks from now.





I'm a pretty good cook and kind of crafty with my hands but I am just completely out of ideas and it sucks, anything you offer would be of great help.





Also she's not the lovey dovey type and she is a bit on the cold side (i'm the lovey dovey one in the relationship haha). But I still love her to death and do many things like this for her...





Overall I just wanna do something for her that says I misses you and I'm still thinking about you, and I've already sent her letters...GIRLS help please!!! How to make creative and thoughtful things for your girlfriend?
marry her...GIRLS help please!!! How to make creative and thoughtful things for your girlfriend?
lol
write a poem?
if she wears jewelry occasionall then maybe you could make her a present like a bracelet or necklace





whatever you do DON'T mak her food she'll eat it all then complain to you she got fat





write her a poem
haha crafty with your hands... nice.


just have sex, crafty sex bwahahahha
make her a mix cd. maybe include a personalized little packet thing (like the things that come with cd's in the cover with the lyrics).





um... idk. i don't have any more ideas, but that would make me happy.
The one who knows her best is you but if it were me plan a fun activity something exiting is always good like a picnic and some outdoor activity, my bf like to take me to the beach and just swim together, cheap sexy and fun.
wow at least this guy WANTS to do something sweet for his gf. i'm so jealous!





marry her!
the best thing to do I would say is go to her dorm with her and go to 7th base;)


It is tons of fun;)


u will LOVE IT;)

No comments:

Post a Comment