Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I do anything about this situation?

My boyfriend %26amp; I have been together for 2 years we live together. Recently one of his friends has moved back to the area. We all started hanging out going to partys. Until recently. One night his friend asked me to take him to the store to get more ciggs. My boyfriend had deciced to stay at the house no big deal, His friend %26amp; I were in the car His friend asked me if i would ever break up with my boyfriend, he said I was really actrative. I said im not interested, im in love with my boyfriend im not like that, %26amp; you dont know me like that. %26amp; that was that nothing more. A couple nights later he was over, as soon as my boyfriend was out of the room, His friend then asked me agian are you sure you dont think im atractive? You sure you dont want me? I started getting creeped out. He stayed the night at our house on the couch. the next day my boyfriend had woke up earlier and let me sleep in, He came and layed down next to me a cuddled with me and woke me up, %26amp; then his friend came in and laid right down on the other side of me. I got up really fast and went to the living room, I didnt feel comfortable in my own room It just wasnt right. His friend asked me about 5 more times if i was actravtive to him. I told my boyfriend how I felt about this situation, He said He never wants me to feel uncomfrontable and said he would comfront his friend about it. So sure enough he did, His friend said Im sorry man your one of my good friends I never thought I was making your girlfriend feel like that Im not that type of person.





%26amp; Now his friend keeps sending me messages on myspace everyday and blowing up my phone constantly. I have asked him to stop, and has yet to do so. Is this harrasment? %26amp; can I do anything?





He is very harsh and verbal in his messages.





Please Im sorry this is long If you need more details I can send you everything. I just need some help I dont know what to do. Im 17 and his friend his 21. Im still a minor.





please help!Can I do anything about this situation?
To answer your question, you can call the police and make a report. Its called harassment, just make sure you don't erase the evidence. I suggest you tell your boyfriend whats going on. Let him know what actions you are taking, which will prove to him, you are not interested in his friend. Good luck!Can I do anything about this situation?
It's funny, you call yourself a minor but you are living with your boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend all about it and then go back to school and learn how to spell.
listen the best thing you can do is tell yor bf everything.you need to be honest with him, as this could all blow up in your face an you'll risk losing him! this guy sounds like a real asshole, just dont respond to him, ignore his messages, block him from your myspace page, if you really want change your number.he'll sonn leave you alone and find some other girl to annoy. as for harrassment, if he starts threatening you, or seriously starts sending abuse at you, then yes you can go to the police. however, remember, this guy is also your bf (best?) mate, your bf could go 1 of two ways, support you and abandon his friendship with this knob, or 2 support his mate, and basically get rid of you, then you wille nd up having to watch your back. you need to decide, before you say anything to your bf, would he really support me? if he truly loves you, then he should stand by you regardless of what you have to do to get this guy off your back. good luck - let me know what you do x
Show your boyfriend the messages. Tell him this guy is creeping you out. Tell him to do something about it. If he doesn't, consider leaving. If your boy was thinking about ';sharing'; you with his buddy without talking to you about it first.... he's a creep that has absolutely no respect for you.
  • computer security
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment