Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?

I want to know from people with boyfriends or girlfriends how it came about. For girls, I want to know how your boyfriend asked you out. And for guys, I want to know how you asked out your girlfriend. I just want to see how its been done so I don't make a critical mistake. Thanks in advance.Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?
When my girlfriend asked me out she had already asked me to go to lunch with her after class. So we talked about random things while we were eating and after we finished I thanked her for having lunch with me and let her know that I enjoyed doing it with her. When I said that, she responded by saying, ';you know, we could do it more if you were my boyfriend.'; Yeah, she was really subtle about it, LOL. Well, it worked so I guess she knew what she was doing. Just go for it my friend. If you got a girl in mind then let her know how you feel about her.Guys, how did you get your girlfriend? Girls, how did your boyfriend ask you out?
My boyfriend never actually asked me out, what he did was work his way into my pants and then we started dating after having sex a few times. I do not recommend this as a way to get a girl to go out with you though. It just happened to work for us, but I doubt if it would work for you. And also, this is no way to get a girl to go out with you.
i gave her some flowers and asked her and she said yes its good to ask her in person so its harder for her to say no
alot of the parts happen naturally, you just have to be agressive and passive when you need to.
  • pink hair
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment