Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong to tell your girlfriend that you think not wearing panties when she is out is slutty and nasty?

She says it was for me but she was out with her girlfriends and not even coming to see me so I mean how is it for me? I don't mind if she does it shes grown she can do as she pleases I just have my opinion because I was raised to believe that it was unlady like to do that. But to make it clear again, whatever she does she can do, I just had an opinion in which she asked for.Is it wrong to tell your girlfriend that you think not wearing panties when she is out is slutty and nasty?
It's not slutty or nasty, I don't wear underwear, mainly just because I like how it feels not to wear them and she probably was doing it for you in the beginning and just likes how it feels now, it's normal...doesn't mean just cause she doesn't have panties on she's going to drop her pants anywhere and start screwing people. Now if she is doing it when wearing skirts of short dresses, then that is definitely unlady-like and not very cool at all, could open her legs a certain way and the whole room will have a show. If she does that then maybe you should discuss that and how it makes you feel but the fact that she doesn't wear panties doesn't make her slutty or anything of the sort, let her do whatever makes her comfortable, it's her body.Is it wrong to tell your girlfriend that you think not wearing panties when she is out is slutty and nasty?
well if you put it like that its wrong..
it only will be if she gives ppl a show
As you said, she's still her own person and can do as she likes. It's fine to tell her how you feel about it. Just don't expect her to stop just because you say so. Also, you've made your opinion known, so don't harp on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment