Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with people that have a tough time taking NO for an answer?

So currently I am in a relationship with a girl I love. The issue is that this other girl who asked me out about some months ago is not proud of the fact I turned her down (I kind of turned her down because I am not attracted to Blonde White American girls at all, didn't really tell her why I turned her down but that is the reason).





Well for the past month or so she has been bugging me, trying to lean on me and put her hands on me when I tell her to get lost, telling people about how I ';love'; her, when my girlfriend and I were walking together she joined in and started putting her nose into our conversation, then when my girlfriend left this girl looked at me and said ';so now we can finally have some alone time together';.





I told her ';look, just get lost, leave me and my girlfriend alone, for the 100th time, I don't want you just go, do whatever, kiss your dog or kiss another guy but get away from me I do not want you!';.





She just laughed and said ';your type should be happy to even be in this country, look around, majority of the people in this town are White and you are some little slumtrash and your girlfriend is a w3tback. I am not trying to make your life miserable, I am just trying to help you gain more respect, you won't be gaining respect going with her type.';





I said ';I would much rather be known as the loser who dated a top notch girl than some big name hot shot who sold himself to a low quality girl, now get lost, you are racist as well, I can call the ACLU if I want to';. She walked off and said ';this ain't over';.





Fortunately we will be moving out of the deep south soon, people here can be very racist. Now currently I am a high school senior and next year I will be going off to Yale. My girlfriend may go to college in Connecticut as well. To make matters worse, we are an interracial couple in an area where interracial couples are not looked up on (I am Indian and my girlfriend is a Latina).





Any advice?How do you deal with people that have a tough time taking NO for an answer?
Dont let it put you off joining in with people .She is selfish and acting out her jealousy because she knows you are a nice guy that wont hit her unlike other guys that she has known in her area that arent so gentile. .Thats good you are going to uni may meet some more deeper meanful types and as a couple be support by nicer women who invite you both out just as being a friend .


It shouldnt matter .Dont let this one person cloud your views.you are both nice people and Im sure you are then you will be excepted any where.I am in a situation where I am a different race and amongst more indian and asian people so if its any consultation I get abit of negative too , but its just human nature..Its like all people I know some are racist against me and most are not.Just have to except that its there and move on and do our bit for this planet.How do you deal with people that have a tough time taking NO for an answer?
Yes, go get a restraining order against her at your local police office. That way everytime she gets near you, have her dumb *** arrested.
The American way. 9mm glock...jk. She is a dumb racist, and it makes me ashamed of my fellow Americans sometime. What part of the Deep south? Don't fear and tell them to stuff it.
Dude. Sometimes you just gotta be mean. I know its hard but ya gotta do it. tell that ***** to take a hike and Shut the **** up. Shes just mad cuz she couldnt have what the girl has. Its all pure jealousy. Just be as mean and cruel as you can. Or... Another more mature route, Kill her with kindness and find a guy a for her. :) Either way do something, Because this girl is gunna ruin your good thing. Im sure your girl isnt to happy about the redneck ***** who is all up in your ****. :) Im just saying, You cant use reason or logic. It just wont work that way. If all else fails, Ignore everything, if your happy... Then screw the rest of the world.
Smack her.
  • computer security
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment